Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Araldite

In article ,
John wrote:
I need to repair a cracked drawer in my freezer. It is the handle hole
that is cracked and I was thinking about glueing a plate behind the
crack before it gets any worse. Would Araldite type adhesive be OK for
this due to the low temperature of the freezer. I cannot look on thre
packet as that has long gone and the tubes are a bit too squashed to
read. Does anybody have a packet that they could look at and let me
know.

I don't think that sort of temperature will matter - but epoxy isn't that
good on the sort of plastics this is likely to be made of.

--
*The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.