Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

Jeeze, Sam.. these kinda things will happen to someone, and this time it was
your turn.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, asThey say.

One thing you could clear up, and I realize out of the millions(?) of
characters you've typed into the fantastic FAQ & Repair sites, there may be
a few typo errors.. but see the text "spread this tail" in your eBay Horror
Story and determine if that's what you wanted to express, heheh.

Thanks for all of your persistent effort
Cheers,
WB
metalworking projects
www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
On 6/6/08 7:40 PM, in article , "Sam

Goldwasser" wrote:
I have been a member in good standing with eBay since 1999. As
readers
of Sam's Laser FAQ are probably aware, I have acquired a large number
of
lasers and related items on eBay, most at bargain basement prices.
All
in
all I have been very satisfied with the eBay experience. Until now.

For a blow-by-blow saga of what I'm experiencing now, please go to

http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/Misc/ebayhorror1.htm

I will be updating this as it plays out. I expect the outcome to be
satisfactory, but the route it's taking is like one of those
nightmares
where you're trapped on a 15 dimensional mobius strip.

Comments welcome!

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above
is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included
in the