Igor

Default Table saw blade recommation

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:29:25 GMT, "Mike Hide" wrote:

Well I read the article in FWW on table saw blades ,and got the "Everlast"
blade .

This blade was rated second best to the Forrest WW2 blade which had a very
slight performance edge, but at a cost of almost 50% of the Forrest blade .

[snip]

Thanks Mike. This type of post is a great part of this NG, and your post
was quite clear and now bookmarked.

With my new DW746, I am in blade acquisition mode. I just received the WWI
I ordered from Amazon -- WWI because I figured I could use it with my RAS,
though I am having so much fun with the DW that I don't know when/if I'll
ever go back. So, now I am thinking about returning the WWI and getting a
WWII (or the Everlast?) -- though I still have not quite figured out the
difference in results of the two Forrest blades.