Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Ritalin Escape Corp Ritalin Escape Corp is offline

Default Looking for advise on trestle table.

In article ,
"Swingman" wrote:

"Upscale" wrote in message
I'm thinking on building a trestle picnic table and I need some advice on
constructing it. With the attached picture in mind, how would one go about
attaching the vertical part of the support to the horizontal supports?

I was thinking of using a half lap and carriage bolts to fasten them
together, but before I get to that stage, I figured I'd look for other
suggestions.

Nothing new under the sun:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects5.htm

Scroll down to the trestle table. Let me know if you have any questions.

I remember looking at that table before, with some interest. Now, upon
revisiting your link, I think I might steal that design....with your
permission of course? It has a nice balance. Well done, sir. *tips hat*