Posted to alt.home.repair
RepairNovice[_2_] RepairNovice[_2_] is offline

Default Skunk problems

Sorry for bringing up such a stinky topic!

It's been an on going problem during the summers but seems to be
getting worse each summer.

It started a few weeks ago this summer. Skunk smell will make its way
into my house on average once or twice a week, always late at night
around midnight or so.

I haven't a clue how far away the skunks are from my house.
I live in a subdivision with 3/4 acre lots and there's a wooded area
pretty close by with all different kinds of animal form there.

In a matter of minutes the smell will seep through my entire house.

Any tips you can offer to minimize this would be appreciated.

I don't keep any food spoils outside nor have a compost.
I do have a very small strawberry patch that is covered with net.

TIA