Posted to alt.home.repair
CL \dnoyeB\ Gilbert CL \dnoyeB\ Gilbert is offline

Default Sprinkler controller for visually impared

dpb wrote:

CL "dnoyeB" Gilbert wrote:
dpb wrote:

Seems to me the mechanical timers w/ the big knob would be nearly ideal
if the idea is to turn it on manually and auto-off.

Is this found where sprinkler controls are found? Or is this some other
type of electronic device?

Didn't you not look at the link I posted (or did it not work for you)?

There were several there that looked suitable to me...

Let's see...there's the former url--

http://doitbest.com/Hose+Timers-Meln...sku-706414.dib

That brings up the DoItBest order page for the Melnor model and links to
two other similar product links for me...

Others similar to besides these are made as well -- a google for
"mechanical water controller" or similar should find quite a large
number of choices.

--

no, not sure why I did not click the link. I checked it out. Its the
normal water hose type timer. she has in ground so I will have to google