Martin Angove

Default Another toolkit question

In message ,
"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote:

"Toby" wrote in message
A tool that was on my list was a small genny.
For when the juice if off all day and you gotta use the SDS for some
hard bricks, or for temp work lights, or just keeping the clients
freezer running.

An excellent addition, and one which I'm sure many clients would

appreciate.
It may also save your bacon should you be fighting the clock late one

night
(or late-afternoon in winter).

My additions to the list so far:
A wallpaper scraper for neatly splitting tongues in T&G.
A 400mm long bit for dropping down behind skirting, the length helps keep

shallow angle.
A cut down 15 or 20mm wood bit so the total length in *one of* your

cordless
drills still fits between the joists.
Dentist's mirror.
A radio badly tuned in to the most annoying station you can find.

BEst of luck, your're going to be starting a trend I think.

Toby.

ah! of course - a 90 degree angle drill! and set of auger bits.

I've seen 100mm long auger bits. Given that my 150mm wood bits "almost"
fit when in the end of the drill, I suspect the augers would be fine.

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html