Posted to alt.home.repair
CL \dnoyeB\ Gilbert CL \dnoyeB\ Gilbert is offline

Default Sprinkler controller for visually impared

dpb wrote:

CL "dnoyeB" Gilbert wrote:
I had not considered controlling the garden separately. That could
simplify things given that I had a 2nd timer so it turns off
automagically.

Seems to me the mechanical timers w/ the big knob would be nearly ideal
if the idea is to turn it on manually and auto-off.

A few paint marks of appropriate positions would be easy to apply and
readily viewable w/o needing to read anything specific. "Turn it to
here" would be about all the instruction required if would seem.

Think "lowest-tech possible" is my mantra...

--

Is this found where sprinkler controls are found? Or is this some other
type of electronic device?

CL