Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rashid111 rashid111 is offline

Default Lathe bed regrinding

9x20 yahoo group has an excellent article on spindle testing and
aligning, BTW. It is in the files section .
Misaligned spindles can lead to taper too - before you take an Oxy
torch to your recent acquisition

On Jul 7, 9:54*am, Ignoramus27232 ignoramus27...@NOSPAM.
27232.invalid wrote:
Good point Trevor. I will cut a test bar and try to accurately measure
how the diameter changes from one end to another.

--
* *Due to extreme spam originating from Google Groups, and their inattention
* * * to spammers, I and many others block all articles originating