Chris Spyrou

Default Dimmer Switch Advice

Changing almost all of the switches and sockets to these
http://tinyurl.com/pwo7, but need to know if the following is
possible.

Replace the 1G2W Switches in lounge and 2 bedrooms
with these 1G2W Dimmers for 100W Halogen Lights.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KND12BC.html

In the hallway there will be 2 x 60W Halogen Lights. These
can currently be switched on/off by 1G2W Switch at one
end of the hallway and by the right 2G2W Switch. The left
operates the kitchen lights.

Want I want to do is replace the 2G2W with two of these.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KND22BC.html

The 1st left dimmer for the kitchen lights 240W spot lights
and the right for the under/inside the wall units.
4 of these (2 x 20W)
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/QLHC2W.html

The 2nd left dimmer to control an outside light which will be
150W and the right for the 2 hallway lights (2 x 60W).

I don't think the 4 Gang Dimmer Switch will be OK for this.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KND25BC.html

I will probably replace the shower switch 45a with this.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KN82NBCW.html

I would like to replace the fan extracter switch which looks
something like this
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MKK4857.html
to this if it's OK.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/KN8NBCW.html