Default Basic wiring advice needed

William Hinshaw wrote:

At the shed, am I supposed to isolate the neutral bus bar (by removing the
strap) and connect my neutrals all there and then ground the case with the
green screw and connect all my grounds to the now separate ground bus bar?
This would replicate the arriving connections and seems right to me, but
what do I know?

Any advice will certainly be appreciated.

I *believe* from what you have described that you should
bond the ground and neutral together and provide an earth
ground rod at the entrance point to the shed. My understanding
of the NEC is that with sub-panels in detached outbuildings
you can use an entry-point ground rod for the outbuilding that
is not tied back to the main house ground. I think that is
what I would do in this case. Check with your local inspector
to be sure this is legit, though. And, do get this inspected.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.