Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Nashuatec 3413S code 55

I've been asked to look at a Nashuatec 3413S photocopier with a "code
55" error. My research suggests that this is probably caused by a
failed exposure (fusing) lamp.

http://translate.google.com/translat... n%26hs%3Dmkh

(The Tinyurl site was down. Sorry)

One person claims that "Nashuatec 3413s is similar to Ricoh FT3013 and
Gestetner 2613".

Following up the above claim, I've found this Ricoh AX520023 97 Volts
- 220 Watts exposure lamp for $25:
http://www.precisionroller.com/find/ax520023.htm $25

Subsequent searches for "AX520023" have turned up this ($5.50):
http://www.partsmart-corp.com/showco...asp?make=RICOH

Can anyone confirm that I have the right part? BTW, I'm in Australia
where the mains voltage is 240V. The local service rep wants AU$80.

- Franc Zabkar