Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-143 days

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 20:13:08 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I don't mind small stumps and shrub rootball clusters, which is most
of my work around here. But large tree roots like the two in my yard
are proving to be a lot tougher. I'll see if my shop crane will hoist
those stumps out, and if not, I'll see about that grinder. Good call.
I forgot they existed, probably due to my last experience with one. I
hate that MF to this day.

I pulled a peach stump last year with my forklift.

Easy as can be.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.