Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob[_7_] Bob[_7_] is offline

Default OT - Six stroke engine

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 04:34:35 GMT, wrote:

I find that inference odd. That computers and associated electronics
are less reliable than the mechanical systems they replace. In cars
they are much more reliable than the mechanical systems they replace.
It kinda gives me the creeps to think of driving a car with electronic
steering but you can buy them. Maybe it's not the reliablility that's
the issue, but cost. The cost of testing and certifying.
ERS

You are sooo right! Which is why tractor magnetos are much more
reliable than aircraft mags - product improvement without
certification costs.

Bob