Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT-143 days

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

snip

Yes Ed the libertarians don't think their process thru like the
current thoughtful government. These aren't opinions of what would
happen if. They are factual experiences that I've had with the
current operation of the Government. If changing to Libertarian
would help correct some of these I'm all for it.

There will be about one hundred and fifty Libertarian candidates on the
ballot here in California this November.

I have absolutely
no faith that either Obama or McCain are going to change any of the
above. At least Ron Paul talked about reigning in the Feds and
stopping the deficit spending.

He did and when asked to explain himself sounded like a complete lunatic.

Ron Paul wanted to debate the foreign
policy and the negative effects it was creating. Whether you agreed
with his opinions or not it would have certainly put our policies out
for a badly needed review.

Ron was a little behind the curve. The review he wanted has already been
done and not in the Congress but by the public. We'll see what the result of
that review is in November. Maybe Bob Barr will be our next President.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com