Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Tom Gardner-Brush suggestion questions

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:41:50 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
Tom, I dont know if you have been following the Miller Trailblazer 55G
thread, but Im going to need some End Brushes to clean up a cast iron
head, block and valve seats.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/Miller55G

I got to thinking, my fork-lift bud has a couple of acres of fork-lift
graveyard. I wonder if you might find a working motor for a few beers.

That would be my last resort, if the block is cracked or something,
but Ill damned sure keep it in mind

Its an F-163 Continental, with a Miller welding genset on the ass end
of it. No fuel pump, gravety feed, with points and distributor,

Probably made between 1974 and 1984. Ive not contacted Miller with the
serial number.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.