Steve Smith

Default New Electrical Regs - Again

"Orange" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
Orange wrote:
The country under this fascist dictatorial regime is now becoming well
beyond a joke. If

any
f......g government jobsworth tries to enter my house and dictate to

me
what I can or cannot do in my own home, he'll be leaving on a

stretcher!

Carry on beating your wife and children, then.

No Dave, my rage has got absolutely nothing to do with the way I conduct
myself towards my family, along with millions of others it's directed
against this government, who on an almost daily basis appear to have an
agenda of introducing rules and regulations affecting ordinary decent
law-abiding people, most of whom are pefectly content to be left alone to
get on with their lives.

The micro management culture provides low grade jobs for the otherwise
unemployable and performs the double purpose of raising revenue and
depressing the unemployment stats.

Steve