Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Clothes line poles

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 13:14:53 GMT, "RAM³"
wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote in
om:

You know, I used to be real proud of this truck.
24 to 26 highway, nearly 20 in town (usually).

Now it's down to 16 in town.

Sucks, don't it.

It's not the truck - it's the "Reformulated fuel" that the EPA mandated.

Gasohol cuts mileage significantly, thus raising the cost/mile
significantly, thus reducing the amount of miles a person can afford to
drive.

The situation will only get worse as more alky replaces more actual
gasoline in the EPA's "Reformulated fuel".

Ayup..I can see it in action in my daily driver work truck and the
stations I buy my fuel from.

Both of my gassers have shown steady drops in fuel economy for years while
my diesel has shown a steady increase in fuel economy.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.