Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-143 days

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Fri, 04 Jul 2008 02:41:20 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:27:58 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 07:24:00 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
wrote on Thu, 03 Jul 2008 04:55:28
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:47:05 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

tea per day. I wake up and am running at 90% by the time my feet hit
the floor--without any damned drugs, TYVM.

Oh..did I mention I was working at an altitude of 26 feet above floor
level, just a couple feet below the (metal) roof, with an outside temp
of around 99F all day?

A two liter bottle of Mt. Dew, refilled once with water , refilled
again, 2 bottles of Iced tea, 2 Monsters and Ive still not ****ed
yet.

But my clothes go crunch...crunch when I move

Under similar conditions, the instructions were "Drink the cup of
Gatorade. If it tastes good, keep drinking until it no longer does."

You may substitute you preferred electrolyte rich fluid of choice.

pyotr

"Hydrate or Die!" - to use another old expression.

Indeed. I had a couple in there as well.

Survivalist, remember?

Do you have any idea how many gators go into a gallon of Gatorade?

42

... except in Pomona, where it is 47. Don't ask me, I didn't go
there.

Some were processed before they were full grown.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.