Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair
Mark[_19_] Mark[_19_] is offline

Default did I damage AVR (honda generator) ?

ransley wrote:
know, my 7500w unit says its not weatherproof, I would not want it
rained upon water goes most anywhere and this is air cooled with water
going anywhere it wants to. Its not weather sealed..

perhaps my mistake in describing it but it actually is totally weatherproof, that is,
there is not a drop of water possible to go anywhere on this unit, even in moderate
rain. in a hurricane, yes, but yesterdays rain was a mild one where one could easily
walk for short distance and get just one or two drops

so, don't think the shut down was due to weather