Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default woodworking equip.

dpb wrote:
You can do a local pickup only auction on ebay.
Success of all those options is dependent, of course, on being in a
large enough metro area there's either a craigslist operating and/or
enough bodies looking at ebay who are in a reasonable distance...

Neither of which condition holds here; no idea about where OP is...

You mean it's not clear if those conditions hold. I'm betting a six
pack they do.

I can assure you they don't...out of idle curiousity I've looked to see
if there were a local craigslist (wasn't) so even if there are a few
locals who are woodworkers I don't know of, at least one isn't...

Not likely the OP is in such a small community, but one just never knows
(and I was bored this AM)...

Her ISP is located in Oxnard, CA. That would make the appropriate craigslist
URL

http://ventura.craigslist.org/tls/

which is Ventura County. There is plenty of activity in the tools category
there... including Oxnard.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com