Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Any Panasonic VCR Experts In Here?

Ron wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:51 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Ron wrote:

Orlando huh? Wanna help out a neighbor?

I would, but I'm closer to Gainesville these days. Orlando was 20+
years ago, and I've slowly moved North since then.

Ha, that was about how many yrs ago I moved here.

What a traffic nightmare this place has become since then.

Used to be only I-4, now it's every major road.

I worked there in 1987/88, and the place was already a pain. I
avoided I-4 as much as possible, and used 441 to go home in Lake
county. Ch 55 was on Parkbreeze Ct, near 441 & Lee rd. Part of my time
was spent at the transmitter sites in Orange City, or Lisbon, and the
original studio site in Leesburg.

It was amazing the number of people who drove like Orlando was still
a farm town. they would stop short of the buried sensors in the roads,
and force the light into the default cycle, leave three or four car
lengths between them and the next vehicle. The worst were the ones who
waited 15 seconds after the light changed, before pulling into the
intersection at 5 MPH. (And never getting close to the speed limit)

A few years later I worked in Altamonte Springs and the difference
was amazing.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.