Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff Errol Groff is offline

Default Clausing 5914 Manual posted to the dropbox

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 17:36:04 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

I finally got around to scanning the manual for the Clausing 5914 lathe:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Clausing_5914_Manual.txt

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Clausing_5914_Manual.pdf

The PDF file is a very clear scan of 41 pages (one page being a
fold-out), but weighs in at 11 megabytes.

I was unable to open it for viewing in either Safari or Firefox, but
downloading to disk then opening with Acrobat works correctly.

Joe Gwinn

Joe:

Would you be offended if I grab a copy of th file and add it to the
NEMES download page? That way it will be in more than one location in
case of digital diasaster.

http://neme-s.org/Shaper%20Books/shaper_book_page.htm

Errol Groff