Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin Grant Erwin is offline

Default How Much would you pay....

I would tend to agree, except that way they'd start pulling good stuff off
of it.

Grant

Artemus wrote:

If they've really written it off as junk then the value to the company is zero.
I'd offer to remove it on my own time to "get this junk out of the way and
to save the company time/money they'd have to spend to get rid of it".
Worst case they say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Then ask them how much and negotiate from there.
Art

"Prometheus" wrote in message

Hello all,

I'm thinking about making an offer on an old knee mill at work. I've
been wanting one for at home for a while, and this one is broken and
getting in my way all the time.