Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Clausing 5914 Manual posted to the dropbox

Joseph Gwinn wrote:

I finally got around to scanning the manual for the Clausing 5914 lathe:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Clausing_5914_Manual.txt

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Clausing_5914_Manual.pdf

The PDF file is a very clear scan of 41 pages (one page being a
fold-out), but weighs in at 11 megabytes.

I was unable to open it for viewing in either Safari or Firefox, but
downloading to disk then opening with Acrobat works correctly.

Joe Gwinn

Sweet. Lots of similarities to the 6903.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller