Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Kind of off topic Junk mail

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:52:12 -0700, Kevin Ricks
wrote:

[snip]

Some companies now print the recipients name and other info, sometimes
even in barcode format, on the return envelope. Not sure what they are
going to do with the info, but it makes me nervous. Cutting out the info
is a lot of work.
Kevin

It makes it harder to donate anonymously. I usually try to do this, so
as not to "invite" more junk mail and junk phone calls (that actually
make me LESS likely to give them any more).

BTW, I'm on that national "do not call" list, but there's plenty of
exceptions (like all laws have).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."