Posted to rec.woodworking
DouginUtah DouginUtah is offline

Default Woodworking at the library

"StephenM" wrote in message
snip
I'm looking for a list of "woodworker specialties" to reference in my
presentation. here's what I thought of so far:

Framer
Finish carpenter
Cabinetmaker
Turner
Cooper
Luthier
Carver
What else should I add to the list? Also, any suggestions what I might
include in the presentation would be welcomed. Thanks,
Steve

Just brainstorming now...
Depending on how you define woodworking--you might look at a more
encompassing/expanded definition, which could include sawyers, loggers,
foresters, firewood processors, pallet manufacturers, etc. Just to show
that there is a wide range to the occupations involved in working with wood.