Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-143 days

Larry Jaques wrote:

I know. I'm 54, too; 55 on Aug 5th. But I'm not out of sorts when I
wake up. Morning is my brightest and clearest time and I love it. I
haven't yet had time to beat up my body and wear out my mind. g

My birthday is on Aug 5th, too. I shared it with an uncle who died a
few years ago. I used to start work at 4) AM, and work till noon,
when it got too hot in the metal building. The AC hadn't been installed
yet, so it was a good compromise. I was the only one around for the
first five hours, and I could concentrate on wiring the TV station I was
building.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.