Posted to comp.lang.lisp,sci.electronics.repair
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default OFF TOPIC: Google Groups Censorship Of My Post About GordonSauck Being A Police Agent

On 7/3/08 9:02 AM, in article l, "Raymond Wiker"
wrote:

Don Bowey writes:

On 7/3/08 7:40 AM, in article
l, "Raymond Wiker"
wrote:

UCLAN writes:

Greg Carr wrote:

It was clearly labelled OFF-TOPIC and it is all true.

Since when is it OK to post ANYTHING on ANY Usenet newsgroup
as long as it is labeled [correct spelling] as OFF-TOPIC?

Since when was not "labelled" a correct, alternative spelling
of "labeled"?

Ever since label was spelled label and not labelled: la-bel la-bel-ed

Oh! Maybe your extra "l" is a lisp thing?

You're hopefully just pulling my leg... but if not, I
suggest you consult a dictionary.

All three of my dictionaries agree.

None were prepared by or for the "leave no poor speller behind"
organization.