Posted to rec.woodworking
dayvo dayvo is offline

Default Woodworking at the library

It would take some effort but if you could put together a video to
show in the background or before/after the presentation then you could
compress a lot of intriguing clips. As a whitewater kayaker, we have
what's called "paddle porn". Those are videos of really cool shorts -
people dropping off of waterfalls, doing flips, cartwheels, etc.
Woodworking isn't quite that exciting but showing some machining,
assembly and on the job (construction) shots could bring some long
lasting images to the presentation. If you can't get a video
together, I'd also suggest having lots of still photos available so
the kids can visualize and put the jobs into reference.