Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Woodworking at the library

"StephenM" wrote in message
Framer
Finish carpenter
Cabinetmaker
Turner
Cooper
Luthier
Carver

Also, any suggestions what I might include in the presentation would be
welcomed.

Honestly, I'd touch briefly on the topics you've mentioned and then head
straight into images of really unique woodworking projects. Things like
cars, motorbikes or anything else that is a one of a kind and made totally
out of wood. 8-12 year olds are going to want something that is really
interesting and likely wouldn't be much interested in a lecture. Wow them
with things made out of wood that one would never think of. Perhaps it will
inspire the emergence of the next Stickley or even a Norm. That's the way
I'd go, but that's just me.

http://www.woodworkersauction.com/amazprojferrari.htm