Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-143 days

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 04:55:28 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 14:47:05 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

tea per day. I wake up and am running at 90% by the time my feet hit
the floor--without any damned drugs, TYVM.

Oh..did I mention I was working at an altitude of 26 feet above floor
level, just a couple feet below the (metal) roof, with an outside temp
of around 99F all day?

It sounds like you're wiring another machine shop this month.

BUT...Are you wearing a hat? How about a cool-tie (wet scarf?) Both
help immensely in the summer under those conditions. That said, I
wonder if DoN ever made his last month.

A two liter bottle of Mt. Dew, refilled once with water , refilled
again, 2 bottles of Iced tea, 2 Monsters and Ive still not ****ed
yet.

But my clothes go crunch...crunch when I move

And you just crinkle a sleeve over your french fries for extra salt,
right? BTDT.

Take a 5gal cooler filled with cool water. It's much, much better on
your system than icy, sugary, caffeinated crap, G-mon.

--
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants,
is the liberty of appearing. -- Thomas Paine