Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Kind of off topic Junk mail

"FlavorFlav" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in
:

metspitzer wrote:
My sister and her two kids lived with me at one time. I still get
her mail.

I save a mound of it and take it with me when I visit her. Most of
the mail is from catalogs, but since she is a junk gift addict, she
wants me to save it for her.

Well yesterday I said.....forget this. I took a pile of the stuff
and marked "return to sender" and put it in the mail box.

Won't do any good. Postal regulations require the immediate disposal
of undeliverable "Standard Mail" (nee "bulk"). It doesn't get returned
to the sender. The only way to stop it is to call the sender and ask,
pretty-please, to be removed from their list.

Oh, another way is to submit a Change of Address to the post office in
your sister's name.

I Return to sender all the time. Let the post office go thru the hassle.
I get rid of it w/o having to drag the recycle box to the street with so
much junk mail. I can fit more glass and plastic in there now.

But what do you use to heat your house now?