Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default OT-143 days

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:37:39 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

That's categorically different from the libertarian program as it
stands today. Libertarianism, as an intellectual conservative would
define it, is a
form of radicalism (and intellectual conservatives recognize that
their opposites are radicals, not liberals). When Stuart says you
need an agreement on some fundamental principles to avoid chaos,
he's surely talking
about some things that are not part of the Libertarian platform,
because those things aren't there. In fact, he's almost certainly
talking about the
kinds of principle upon which conservatism is founded, as explained
in detail by Edmund Burke.

I can tell that I don't have the historical or political depth of
information that you do, Ed, so I'll just bow out here.

I think I got carried away. I'll relax now. d8-)

Grab your copy of the Constitution, a couple gallons of ethanol and harass
the neighborhood spouting the second amendment at 50 or 60 MPH in your go
cart!
You will feel better in no time Ed G

"Stoichiometric", damned Ed, I worked that into so many conversations the
day after seeing it and laughed so hard I can't believe it. What was really
funny was the number of sage nods there were after weavung the word -
completely senslessly mind you - into a technical discussion of the project
I'm on right now. I'll surely catch hell shortly but it was worth it.

Stoichiometric!

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com