Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-143 days

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:37:39 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

That's categorically different from the libertarian program as it stands
today. Libertarianism, as an intellectual conservative would define it, is
form of radicalism (and intellectual conservatives recognize that their
opposites are radicals, not liberals). When Stuart says you need an
agreement on some fundamental principles to avoid chaos, he's surely
talking
about some things that are not part of the Libertarian platform, because
those things aren't there. In fact, he's almost certainly talking about
the
kinds of principle upon which conservatism is founded, as explained in
detail by Edmund Burke.

I can tell that I don't have the historical or political depth of
information that you do, Ed, so I'll just bow out here.

I think I got carried away. I'll relax now. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress