Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Turning while Camping

In article
,
"Leo Lichtman" wrote:

"Arch" wrote: (clip)YMMV, but to me it's sad that people go to places of
historical interest
or exotic geography and spend their entire stay in a Holiday Inn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wholeheartedly agree. I still remember camping in Yosemite Valley, and
seeing the setup at a nearby campsite: two families pitched their tents
face to face, surrounded the space with tarps, and sat inside playing cards.

Want to do woodturning? Stay home. Or you could construct a large enclosed
trailer, with a complete shop inside.

They are called a "toy hauler" and just about every RV dealer carries a
line of them.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv