Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] SCWAForum@gmail.com is offline

Default woodworking equip.

To writer:

sander for $200. *Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

First off, sorry for your loss. Second - I have bought tools off
Craigslist and was most satisfied with transaction. Just be
aware of what is happening in your area. By that I mean, prices.
You can search for tools and see what people are offering for
similar items (if it's possible).

Can I suggest two other possibilities; Look for a woodworking
group/club in your area. Not sure where you live, but in my
area of the SF Bay, there are 4 or more clubs. Those folks
would probably be a good place to sell items. They have
newsletters, email lists that let members know what's going on.
The other possibility, if you can afford it, is to look to
see if your local high school has a woodworking class and see
if they might be able to use those tools. You could get
a tax deduction for the gift. Also, those instructors might
be helpful in pricing the tools for you.

Good luck and if you need help, stop back here. Perhaps
if you would give a general location of where you live, others
can be more specific with suggestions.

MJ