Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Tim Ward Tim Ward is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:16:09 +0100, "Tim Ward"
wrote:

But I really do like
the limited liability bit, my house isn't automatically on the line if I
make a little mistake at work.

Thats not actually true according to my pet lawyer. In order to
protect your house you have to get public liability insurance

Sorry, the company does of course have public liability insurance as
necessary, it's more the genuine professional error of judgement type of
mistake I was thinking of, not the consequences of criminal behaviour which
I do know the company doesn't necessarily always entirely shield me from.

--
Tim Ward - posting as an individual unless otherwise clear
Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board - www.brettward.co.uk/canb