Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-143 days

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:41:33 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:28:06 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

What are a "918 rivette" and "case of Monsters", pray tell?

918 rivett lathe, second ops, with turret, cross slide and a drawer
full of dead length collets, 3 jaw, the manual etc etcetc

http://www.ozarkwoodworker.com/item/...orparts-manua/

How big is that beastie? HxWxL, lbs, etc? What's the jap turret
lathe? (same questions)

Mini mill? Sieg x2 or x3 for dirt cheap?

Hanson's Monster Energy Drink

http://www.monsterenergy.com/

Ah, so; you're a caffeine freak. Is this better than Jolt? I tapered
off caffeine because I hated the caffeine hangovers (as bad as a
migrane) and now drink just 2 cups of coffee (infrequent) or 3 cups of
tea per day. I wake up and am running at 90% by the time my feet hit
the floor--without any damned drugs, TYVM.

Anywho, who sells cases cheap?

--Your Frugal Friend

--
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants,
is the liberty of appearing. -- Thomas Paine