Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT-143 days

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:46:08 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:57:16 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Besides, I can't get in and out of my shop as it is.

Plan on leaving heavy

I can't afford the gas to get to the free stuff, Gunner. DAMN!
Well, I probably could if you could scare up a free mini-mill and
mini-lathe. Let me know soon, eh? vbg

got a neat little japanese turret lathe......

And the 918 rivette i could maybe trade you something for...case of
Monsters or something...but none of them are Mini..though the jap
lathe is pretty close

What are a "918 rivette" and "case of Monsters", pray tell?

--
Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants,
is the liberty of appearing. -- Thomas Paine