Posted to alt.home.repair
Yong Huang Yong Huang is offline

Default Help find a trimmer switch

On Jun 30, 2:36 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
If the trimmer is less than two years old, send the whole contraption to
B&D. They'll fix it free. You can tell the date by looking for something
stamped in the plastic of the form: "200747" (means the sucker was built in
the 47th week of 2007).

We just sent our Grasshog to our local service center because the big
internal gear was no longer a gear.

I suppose if you wanted to do the work yourself, you could send them the
defective switch and ask for an exact replacement.

Thanks. The trimmer is much more than two years old.

I'll think I'll just order the part. I found the Web site selling
Defond parts. But they sell directly to OEMs only.

Yong Huang