Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Linda Fox Linda Fox is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 05:16:02 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

If you are prepared to step outside the cosy world of traditional
employment, then average intelligence and lack of qualifications do not
have to hold you back.

Right. That's solved that. Now, what proportion of the population is
_below_ average?

It tends to go hand in hand with lack of nous about how to get on
despite your drawbacks. Not always but generally. What qualitites do
you think a person with below average ability might - OK, is still
likely to - possess which will get them ahead of the mass in terms of
lifestyle success? Don't be hypothetical, I'd really like to know of
some good role models that I'd be able to recommend to some of the
parents whose children I teach, and who are struggling to make ends
meet.

Linda ff