Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default NiMH cell charging

GMAN wrote:

One more consideration: The C801 and its power supply require about FOUR
times more bench space than does the C9000.

But technically does it do a better job or is the firmware and its capabilities
very similar to the C9000?

Dunno. Have neither. I get by just fine with my ol' C401FS. I didn't like
the cell contacts in the 808. Don't know if the 801 uses the same contacts.

As I said, if you need 8 cell capability or want to spend 50% more money,
get the C801. Otherwise, go for the C9000. JMO.

Visit http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/view...?idProduct=423 and
http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/view...?idProduct=422 and compare
the two. Why not compromise and get the C800S?