Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT-143 days

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Stuart Wheaton" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message
. ..
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
snip

I don't fully understand the right's objections to him.

They don't want to back a looser Ed. That would taint their brand
more than
it has been.
Should McCain do well in their first debate every nutbar on the
planet will
flock to him.
This is gonna' be fun!

Maybe that's it. There's some kind of irrational resentment going on
here, and it looks pretty strange.

Oh, BTW. Costco here ran out of gasoline in the second hour of
operations today.
Every station withion 3 miles reacted by hiking their price a
quarter. I drove around and checked it out.

Whoopee, the free market in action! g

LOL
What's really a hoot is that the refinery that supplies them can be seen
from their parking lot.
That and the power going off and staying off few minutes after I got there
was pretty surreal.

I overheard one guy muttering something about terrorists to his wife as
they
were leaving the store.
Idiot.

Well, maybe he's thinking of Exxon-Mobil.

--
Ed Huntress