Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

Andy Hall wrote:

So how much does each person pay purely to fund the NHS

Say, married, paying normal tax, on £30,000/year

Therein lies the problem.....

There is no easy way to determine that. We know that the NHS spends
£90bn per annum. We could calculate the tax in total for the £30k
man. Connect the two? Where are the government numbers for that?

Even if available it still does not give you the total answer because of
all the extra point of delivery payments you need to make for your "free
at the point of deliver" NHS treatment...

--
Cheers,

John.