Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Demise of Ebay?

On 2008-06-29 23:39:29 +0100, Frank Erskine
said:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:20:29 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

It doesn't matter. The market determines the price. People are
willing to pay for private dentistry. That results in the income
level. Comparing with something else is a nonsense.

Andy -

AFAICR, _every_ one of your postings refers to money. Is your life so
sad that it's driven purely by it?

Absolutely not. It is a convenient form of exchange and comparison only.

One could discuss things on the basis of what in total needs to be done
to achieve X. That can be an interesting discussion but it can
also become very broad. How does one make assessments and comparisons?

Whilst I do agree with you on many aspects, I think that life does
involve a lot more, such as real people in Anytown, Anywhere...

I agree.