Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default Periodic electrical inspection

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:59:57 GMT PCPaul wrote :

Arse protecting;?.......

Let's face it, choosing to be an inspector is bound to imply a degree of
obsessive compulsiveness - much like programming appeals to people with
mild Aspergers...

I was quite happy with his approach, likewise he could see that if a few
details were lacking/not was he would have done it, all the key stuff was
right - bonds to incoming services, sleeving at accessories, ring
continuity etc etc. Also I made it clear to him that I wanted to sell on
knowing that everything was genuinely AOK, rather than just wanting a bit
of paper issued by someone who would sign anything.