Posted to alt.home.repair
Raleigh_3_Speed Raleigh_3_Speed is offline

Default Shiplap and suggestions

I am fixing to do some repairs on my mother's garage.

I have to replace some 4x4s under some shiplap.

I couldn't find any shiplap at Loews and will be checking elsewhere.

The shiplap has some kind of concrete-like tiles over it that is in
good shape.

They are about about 12 x 16 inches long each.

I will also have to replace some sections of shiplap. I did that to
another customer's house and found it to be very time consuming.

I am looking for suggestions on making it easier or some other
alternative.

Thanks.