Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Plastic corner basins?

John Stumbles wrote:

One occasionally sees pressed plastic washbasins - usually in rented
accomodation done up to no-compromise pound-shop standards. Tacky as they
are a small plastic corner basin would be ideal in my caravan WC. Of course
when I come to look for them I can't find them anywhere (and don't say
caravan shops: everything in those seems to be in a time-warp from the
worst of the 70s/80s).

Anyone seen any/know of suppliers etc?

No, but when I needed something similar I ended up using a pound shop
stainless steel bowl and cut a hole in the base for a drain. Wash hand
basin for a boat, much nicer than the cheap plastic crap.