Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do Clausing Colchester lathes have holes in the bottom for bolting to the floor.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:55:01 -0500, Ignoramus14972
wrote:

Do Clausing Colchester lathes have holes in the bottom for bolting to
the floor. I will have to make it mobile -- put on casters -- and I
want to see if I can use heavy stem casters instead of making a wooden
platform. Those holes would make that possible.

Thanks

Yes..and you will be making a mistake if you do.

Gunner

at yoyodyne they were all veterans of the psychic wars
exiled from the eighth dimension where the winds of limbo roar"
* * * * * * *mariposa rand mair theal